Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Maegan and Chris

This was the best surprise ever. Maegan and Chris were on Oahu for their honeymoon. They got married last week on May 14, 2009. Congratulations again you two by the way! I got a text from Maegan saying she was on the island and that they were headed to the PCC for the day and wondered if they could stop by and say hi. My answer: OF COURSE! I was so excited, I hadn't seen Maegan in over a year and I had not met Chris yet. I was so excited all day that I could hardly stand it. School became way too hard to focus and I was just dying waiting for them to get here. Anyway, I got done with work and they finished at the PCC and then they came over to hang out for a bit. It was super fun. We talked about memories from Volleyball, I wish I had some of THOSE pictures to post, those were some fun days. Maegan and I played volleyball at UVU together and lived in Village on the Parkway together when we were both Wolverines! Good times.
Anyway, Ryan and I were planning the whole 9 yards for the interview with Chris to make sure he is good enough for Maegan...You deserve the best Maegs. When they got here, right away, we found that we didn't need to interview Chris. He met the standards straight away. Way to go Maegs. We are TOOOO happy for you both. We love you.

1 comment: