Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jessica and Markham

I thought I had posted this and just realized that I did not, but a while ago my friends Jessica Endres and Markham Hyde came to visit Hawaii.

This is Jessica Endres. She and I played volleyball together at Utah Valley University (as it is now called). She was an amazing Middle and I loved playing with her. She has such a fun personality and always something fun up her sleeve! Markham was in Know Greater Heroes with me. He was so awesome to work with and was a stellar example for the kids there. He was a Yell Leader for UVU and did a fabulous job.
Jessica and Markham came to Hawaii for a visit and we were so lucky because they stopped by to see us. We were so happy to see them and catch up. Whenever someone from the Mainland comes to visit us we feel like we are so lucky because we get a little taste of home. It is the best to see old friends and spend time with them while they are here. We love it.

They were troopers and camped for their vacation. They seemed like they totally had a blast though, and it sure was a treat to visit with them! Thanks for stopping by you guys! OH and thanks for the Pie you brought. It was delicious. Ted's is the best huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment