Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy LATE Birthday




Dad Chase,
Happy late birthday. Sorry I haven't posted this sooner. I have not had a chance to update the blog in a few days, but we just want you to know how much we love you and we hope that your birthday was a blast! We had so much fun planning our (and by planning...I mean...I did not know how to do anything...so I sat back and let the boys take care of that) video chat with you. It was so neat to at least "Kind of" be at your big birthday bash. We heard the party was amazing and that everything went well. We are so glad to hear that. You deserve THE BEST!

Happy Birthday! You are such a good Dad, we are lucky to have you, Papa Chase!! We love you very much. We hope your Birthday was perfect.

Love,
Larissa and Ryan

PS Sorry this post is so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment