Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tribute to my Father


I have to tell everyone that on a scale of 1-10 my Dad is a perfect 10! I remember when I was a little girl and I was in big trouble. Well, after I was reprimanded, my Dad asked me what I would score him on a scale from 1 to 10. I quickly told him "You are a 5!!" with my defensive little spirit. I sure was wrong, and I am so grateful for my Dad and all that he does for me. He is such a great example. I love him SOOO much. So, he is absolutely a 10 in my book, he always has been and he always will be. I am so proud of him and I look up to him very much. He is awesome!

4 comments:

  1. he sure is! he's such a great man. i love the bond that a dad and daughter have. nothing is better than that! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what's not to love about your dad? We appreciate all the kind comments he makes about everyone. He'll be a great mission president!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Riss! It's great to see you guys are doing so well. I haven't talked to you forever. I have to totally agree. I adore your mom as well.

    ReplyDelete