Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mamma Mia!


I just wanted to also tell my Mom that she is the best ever! She is my guiding light and she is the best Mom in the world. I don't know what I would do without her. I can't recall a single time that I have needed her and she wasn't there, she is always there for me. When I think about what kind of mom I want to be some day, I thank Heavenly Father for giving me such a good example. It seems like there just are no words that are adequate for me to use in describing how much I love her and how awesome of a mom she is. She is such a spiritual giant and she is the most dedicated person I know. If she says she will do something, you know it will get done. She has taught me so many things throughout my life; she has taught me to be dedicated to the things I say I will do, and to follow through 100% of the time. I remember when I was little, if I was looking for something and I couldn't find it (of course I was just not looking hard enough and I wanted her to find it for me), my Mom would say, "If I come and look for it, and I find it...big trouble!" She has always taught me to be the best I can be. She teaches by example, always leading the way with her own example of goodness and kindness. I am glad that I have seen her on her knees in prayer countless times, and I am glad that I have been able to hear her testify of Christ and her faith in His gospel. I am so proud of her. I am grateful to be her daughter.
I love her!

1 comment:

  1. You're so right. Can you IMAGINE having her for a SISTER!? She's done all those things and taught me all you've talked about too. And she doesn't even HAVE to because I'm not even her kid! She's the best ever. Amen to everything you said!

    ReplyDelete