Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!



Normally I would not post something about myself like this, but Ryan worked so hard to make my day PERFECT that I couldn't resist!
My birthday started at 5:00 am as I got up and got ready for my bus ride to Kaneohe for my Practicum. January 22nd was my first official teaching day, my first real lesson. Well, Ryan emailed the teacher I work with and asked her to have the class sing or do something special for me. My CT, Alyson Fink, sure had the class sing loud and clear. It was really neat. Ryan is such a good husband.

Lacey and Cory, Ryan's parents and my parents all worked so hard as well. My Mom and Dad sent me a package with a Portuguese Verb book, a Portuguese hymn book and some Dansko's. (my favorite kind of shoe ever!) It was so nice of them. Ryan's parents sent me a book on the Temple and an amazing study that Terri did. I am excited to get started on it.
Lacey got me some cute jewelry that I can't wait to use, Cory gave me the softest and most comfortable body pillow I have ever heard of.


Ryan gave himself some cute board shorts, he got me some AWESOME slippers "Dear Form", a heart monitor watch, some maraschino cherries (my favorite desert) and the movie Prince Caspian...which actually may have been another gift for himself (I really like it too though...so its hard to say).























Then Lacey and Cory also planned a really fun date night for us all for my birthday as well. They surprised us with a "walk-in movie", kind of like a drive in, but they set up our lawn chairs out in an open field with treats and a hilarious movie. They even got me a slice of pineapple coconut cake, (The wind was really blowing when we took that picture) It was so much fun. I have never been so spoiled for my birthday before.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had such a spoiled birthday. You SO deserve it!

    ReplyDelete