Monday, March 9, 2009

Heritage Tours 2008

This past summer in June, Ryan and I went, as chaperons, on a three week tour of Church History sites from our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We started in American Fork, Utah and drove on a bus with recently graduated high school seniors and made our way to Vermont and drove back. It was an amazing experience. We met some wonderful young friends who will do many great things in their lives I am sure. Here is a slideshow that Ryan made of the trip! He is so good with editing things like this. It really makes our journals special because we get to have so many video entries. I love him!
Brother Eliason has been running this tour for years. My mom went when she graduated high school too. He is an amazing man and he offers this service to so many high school students. He takes two and sometimes three trips each summer. I don't know how he does it. It is a trip of a lifetime and many testimonies have been found or been strengthened along the way. Thanks Brother E!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. The music, Bro. Toone, Bro. Elison, all those memories just flooded back for me. What a GREAT slide show. It slowed down my hectic life for a minute and made me remember the important things. What a great post!!! I'm loving all these posts you posted.

    ReplyDelete