Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gathering Gleaves

Before we left Utah for our home in Hawaii, we had a family party with my Mom's side of the family, the Gleave Clan. We had so much fun. We had pizza, compliments of Grum, fresh fruit from Tannie, and great chocolate chip cookies from Kim and Kent, (Kent always takes the credit when they are amazing cookies...so we are never sure who really bakes the cookies, but they always rock!) and we swam and looked at all of our Chile pictures.



It was so much fun to get together with the family. I can tell that we will all miss my parents and Landon SOOOO much, but we know they are where they are supposed to be and that they are doing a great and marvelous work. We are all so proud of them and pray for them every day. Missionary work is so amazing.

I am so sad that this is all of the documentation I got of the night. We had so much fun, and we were only missing a few members of the family. I even got my camera out so I could take tons of shots, but I just had too much fun with everyone, and didn't get to take any pictures until after some of the group had left. :(


There is something about being with family that just makes me so happy. I love being around my family, they are amazing people and I learn so much from each of them. It is no wonder to me why Heavenly Father designed the plan the way He did, and put us in families on this earth. Eternal Families. We are so blessed!

President and Sister Laycock, and LandonCito...These kisses are for you. We blew them to you all the way to South America...we want you to know we were thinking of you this night, and that we all love you more than you even know.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I think it's not by accident that we are put in groups we call family. I also love getting together with all those people in those pictures!! It was such a fun night and I loved hearing about your amazing Santiago adventures. I'm laughing at Kenyon and Logan's faces in that kiss picture. Too funny. (Oh, and I want you to know that I MADE THOSE COOKIES.)

    ReplyDelete