Saturday, August 29, 2009

117 Degrees!


The Chase Family went to St. George, Mesquite and Las Vegas.

While we were there we got to go see Donny and Marie perform. We even got to go back stage and meet with them before the show. It was so much fun. They are the nicest people! It is amazing that with all they do and how famous they are, they still make time for family and treat everyone so well. They are awesome.

This is backstage in Marie's Dressing Room. It was so sheik! Lots of Paris, black and white with paisley patterns. Beautiful.





Here we are with them after the show. They were so sweet. Like a million people waiting in line to see them, and they took time to get a shot with us! Wow.





Adam and Jess got a picture with them too! How fun!







This was dinner before the show. We ate at this restaraunt the night that Ryan proposed to me a little over 3 years ago right before we went to the Donny Osmond Concert too! Fond memories at this place. Jess is such a fun sister in law. She is great. We really get along and have a fun time together. She is one of the NICEST people I know.






While we were in Mesquite, the boys went golfing. I can't believe that none of them died in the heat. This was literally the hottest day of the summer in Nevada and they went golfing. They were so sweaty and hot when they got back. What troopers. (We were dying back at the hotel, and we didn't have to exert as much energy as they did, how did they survive?)





This is Adam (Ryan's brother) and Naomi (our neice) just relaxing out by the pool in St. George. Naomi is a Daddy's Girl for sure!





The Adam Chase Family! Mckay loved the hot tub! Naomi especially enjoyed the jets.





I couldn't believe everyone was getting IN the hot tub. I was ready for an ice bath! 117 degrees in the shade! (It felt even hotter than that too!)






We had a blast. We also went to the Tuacan theater but we were too hot to think about taking pictures. The show was great, Footloose. It was a good production, the cast did a great job and we even knew one of the actresses from high school. Wish we had some shots of that, but just picture us all dressed up and still this wet from sweating the whole show. Literally. I think we all lost about 10lbs that weekend from sweating so bad.


Oh yeah, and the whole drive back, we watched episodes of Saved By The Bell. I sure miss seeing Zack, Slater, Kelly, Lisa, Screech and Jessie. That was one of my favorite shows when I was a little girl. I would just wait for it to come on every day. I loved it. In fact it actually was on the TV today and I had to sit and watch the whole episode. Ryan made fun of me because I knew what was going to happen. (I think I have seen every episode at least 3 times, and it never gets old.)
Sometimes I miss the days when life was so simple, and the biggest concerns I had were about what I would eat for lunch and if Zack and Kelly would ever get back together.


Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment