Thursday, January 7, 2010

Times and Seasons

Much has changed and life is so different. Ryan and I both graduated from Brigham Young University Hawaii on December 18th, 2009. We moved back to Utah and Ryan accepted a job offer from Goldman Sachs located in Salt Lake City. It was exciting to come home to a white Christmas and have fun with family and friends. We have missed it in Utah.
Landon came to Utah to visit for his "Summer Break" in Chile, and gets to stay until February. We are so happy to have him here with us and hang out with him.
Life is Good!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the graduation!!! How exciting to be back in Utah. Always great to be living close to family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I wish that we could have said goodbye! I know you 2 will be so successful in all of your endeavors. Thanks for being such a doll! I'll miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home! Your picture is gorgeous by the way... so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! so awesome that he got a job so quickly! Gives me hope for the future!

    Are you going to look for a teaching job? Or take a little break?

    Also SO WEIRD that you saw my mom at the temple, I guess it's a small world we live in after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love having you here! And we're loving Landon here too!!! It's so nice to see life at the house again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are way too close! We need to get together! I sent you an email.. I dont know if you HAVE a job or are looking for one, but I'm telling you this job would be GREAT! If you are interested in driving there... Let me know! Jesse is the BEST boss! I love her! I worked for her! Great benefits and pay! :D

    We need to play! Let me know when would be good for YOU!

    ReplyDelete