Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Ball

I decided to take Larissa to the Fall Ball here at BYU-Hawaii. It was our last dance as college students. The food was great, and it was so fun spending the night with my love!

We rounded up everyone in our ward that we could find at the Fall Ball for a picture. We were so happy to see so many married couples out on a fun date. One single guy saw me there and said, "Hey, I didn't expect to see you here." I said, "Why, cause I'm married?" He said, "Yeah." So I told him, "Let this be a lesson for you, you still need to take your wife on nice dates after you're married too!" I hope he remembers that advice, I can't imagine not taking my wife out every chance I get!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Ryan! And I'll bet all the singles were envious of your gorgeous date!

    ReplyDelete