Sunday, September 6, 2009

Clegg Family Fun...

A few weeks ago, our dear friends, the Clegg Family came to Hawaii. They stayed in Ko'Olina and we got to hang out with them Friday night and Saturday day. It was so great to see them.

Friday night they came to the PCC and we got to see the new amazing show. It was so great. It made me cry even. It really reminded me how much I will miss it here when we leave. It was all about Family and the importance of Family. I LOVED it.


Chris, Cathryn and Baby Clegg. I guess there was a "green" dress code that night.


The next day we all went to the Water Park and it was a BLAST! Papa Clegg was so awesome and made us honorary members of the family that day. He was so sweet and paid for us to get into the water park. We couldn't believe it. How kind was that?

Chris and Cathryn going down the Big Yellow slide.


So much fun with my love.


The Clegg Boys and Ryan. What fun.


Two man tube...



Ready, set, GO! They raced on this slide, and Chris won by far.
Not too bad huh?


Overall, I would say we had an EXCELLENT day!

Thanks Clegg family. We had so much fun with you guys. Hope your trip was fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment