Monday, February 9, 2009

Dixie Vs. BYU-Hawaii


On February 2, 2009 the Dixie Basketball team came to Laie to challenge our boys basketball team. It was a great night. The game was intense and the Seasiders prevailed! We were really excited to see our great friend Kimball Payne. He is playing basketball for Dixie right now and awaiting his mission call. We were so proud of him and how well he is doing.
Last summer when Ryan and I (and Lacey and our Moms) went on Heritage Tours, Ry and I were chaperones and I was over the family that Kimball was the "family father" for, so he and I got to work together a lot. I really got to know him better. He is a great guy and he will make a fabulous missionary! Good Luck Kimball!!!

7 comments:

  1. I just love all your posts so much! I love hearing what you guys are doing and I love that I can also keep a little updated on Lacey and Corey too! WHAT are those two going to do when you and Ryan leave Hawaii!? Great posts. Love you so much! Burgs just went to bed. I told her to enjoy her last Monday as a single woman! Can you believe she'll be married in just a couple of days? She says it feels very surreal right now!Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and I love the Spanish insert. I understand what it says (I think) but I can't respond. I can understand the language better than I can speak it. I'm so proud of you for learning it so well! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stalker Alert! I didn't know you had a blog! Sorry I came across it and had to peak. You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so cool. In fact, I think that I am too cool to even post a comment on your blog. I'm Cory. howdy howdy howdy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larissa! I stumbled across your blog and had to say hello! How on earth have you been? Your pictures are gorgeous :)

    My blog is private; if you want an invite just shoot me an email: bethanymadsen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete